Commercial Air Source Heat Pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) are a low carbon technology that use ambient air as a heat source. Using a refrigerant circuit, ASHPs are able to transfer more thermal energy than electrical energy consumed, thereby delivering, under the right conditions, a very efficient source of pre-heat for commercial DHW applications.
Adveco supplies a range of ASHP’s with above average seasonal coefficient of performance (SCOP). This offers an overall higher-efficiency across varied annual UK external temperatures with consistent application working flow temperatures of 50°C.
More efficient at lower working temperatures, ASHPs lends themselves to new build projects where there is a high proportion of thermal insulation in a building. To achieve consistent high-temperature water demands in commercial applications, ASHPs are best deployed in a hybrid system, generating pre-heat for direct electric applications that raise temperatures to the required 60°C minimum while addressing peak demands.
Because ASHPs absorb heat from the air and are used to minimise use of direct electricity from the grid the technology is an excellent method for reducing carbon emissions across a commercial site.
Adveco’s Air Source Heat Pump Process
FPi-32 Air Source Heat Pumps
- Air Source Heat Pump range from 9 to 12 kW
- Low-GWP R32 refrigerant
- Ideal for hybrid hot water systems
L70 Air Source Heat Pump
- High capacity Air Source Heat Pump with 70 kW output
- Suitable for hot water and heating systems
- Hybrid air source heat pump hot water systems
- Wide range of compact, pre-sized systems
- Complete electric-only package including controls
PACKAGED E32-HOT WATER SYSTEM
- Pre-sized low carbon hot water system in a tough, GRP enclosure
- FPi32 ASHP pre-heat for 47% reduction in energy demands and CO² emissions
- Leverages off-site construction for high-quality build & rapid deployment
Adveco Ltd – Expertly Engineered For You
Design, supply and support for commercial hot water systems, heating and low carbon applications