In addition to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars, Adveco Ltd. are pleased to be able to provide training sessions on a wide range of topics. With an in-house training room complete with working appliances, practical demonstrations of heating and hot water installations are available upon request.
in-house training room
complete with working appliances
Development (CPD) Seminars
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is a term used to describe the improvement and refinement of one’s academic and practical qualifications within a professional field, to ensure that relevant skills are kept up-to-date with the latest industry developments and standards, as well as offering avenues for further education and development within a sector.
As a provider of heating and hot water technologies, Adveco Ltd. is proud to have a commitment towards the continued growth of knowledge and experience of professionals in the energy and sustainability sector. To aid in this responsibility, Adveco Ltd. is accredited with CIBSE for the provision of CPD seminars and are pleased to be able to offer the below training courses designed to contribute towards an individuals’ CIBSE CPD requirement.
CPD Courses with Adveco
Best Practices for Electric Based Commercial Hot Water Systems
- This CPD session considers the options of achieving net zero in buildings by cutting carbon emissions through the electrification of water heating
- Understand the specification of electric water heating
- Direct electric and low carbon methods including solar thermal and, in particular, air source heat pumps.
- You will gain an understanding of the challenges and issues surrounding commercial electric water heating and the importance of pairing kW to litres when designing a system.
Sizing Domestic Hot Water Systems for Commercial Environments
- Rules and principles of practical domestic hot water sizing, including common pitfalls of over-and under-sizing.
- Comparisons of sizing estimates and guidelines to real water usage data.
- A review of the types of systems and the suitability of appliance technologies for various demand profiles.
- An in-depth analysis of peak periods of demand and sources of demand within buildings.
- Worked examples tailored to applications suitable for the audience.
Maximising Contribution from Solar Thermal Systems
- An overview of solar thermal technology, its developments, common issues, and ways to maximise output.
- Protection against overheating and stagnation using Drainbacktechnology.
- Review of correct solar thermal system installation and operation.
- Coverage of Solar Swap and heating load contributions.
- A look at building regulations and renewable heat incentives (RHI).
Want to find out more?
Adveco Ltd. – Expertly Engineered For You
Design, supply and support for commercial hot water, heating and low carbon applications