Bootham School selects Adveco TOTEM m-CHP based system for heating and domestic hot water System design modelling accurately predicts operational costs and payback period Savings of approximately £37,000 per annum Bootham School in York, a charitably run independent boarding school, has selected a TOTEM micro-cogeneration (m-CHP) based system from commercial heating and hot water specialist, …
- What can you do to protect your business from power outages?
- Micro-CHP Becomes The Smarter Choice For Lower Cost Energy
- MST: A Single Thermal Storage Response for Hot Water & Heating
- Is Hydrogen The Long Term Answer To Decarbonising Commercial Buildings?
- Regaining Your Cool – Adveco Chilled Water Tanks for Building Cooling and Conditioning