Under new laws introduced by the government, the Smart Export Guarantee (SEG) guarantees small businesses installing new micro combined heat and power (m-CHP) up to 50kW, such as the Adveco TOTEM, and solar photovoltaic (PV) panels will receive a payment for exporting electricity to the grid from the start of 2020. Energy suppliers with more …
- What can you do to protect your business from power outages?
- Micro-CHP Becomes The Smarter Choice For Lower Cost Energy
- MST: A Single Thermal Storage Response for Hot Water & Heating
- Is Hydrogen The Long Term Answer To Decarbonising Commercial Buildings?
- Regaining Your Cool – Adveco Chilled Water Tanks for Building Cooling and Conditioning