Adveco Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all website visitors, and does not collect any personally identifiable information unless it is provided to us willingly and knowingly, however some personal information may be collected for the purpose of improving user experience or handling user requests. This page will identify and describe all information that is collected by Adveco, how it is used, protected, and the privacy options of website users.
Adveco may collect the following information from website visitors:
- Information willingly and knowingly provided by users during 'Contact Form' submissions, such as names, email address, area of business, telephone number and contact address if provided, as well as any other details provided within messages submitted by users;
- Device and browser navigation behaviour, such as location information including IP address data from devices, device type, browser type, access times, viewed pages, duration of visit, files accessed on the adveco.co domain, referring website addresses and any error codes encountered.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's device upon browsing websites, and are widely used to make websites work in the manner expected by visitors. Cookies come in several types: "First party" cookies are those set by the Adveco.co domain, and "third party" cookies are requests coming from external websites that may have elements integrated into pages on this domain, for example Google and YouTube for the operation of embedded content. "Session" cookies are temporary, and automatically expire once a user ends a browsing session, while "persistent" cookies are stored for a predetermined and stated period of time.
- obtaining information about a user's viewing behaviour including visited pages, filed accessed on the Adveco.co domain, visit duration, referral website addresses, as well as device and location information such as browser and device type and IP address data; and
- targeting marketing and re-marketing campaigns to provide content to users who have expressed interest in the Adveco.co domain or its business interests.
The Adveco.co domain may contain links to external, third-party websites that may additionally set their own cookies. Adveco Ltd. is not responsible for and has no control over the content or privacy
- This data is collected for the purposes of statistical analysis to help understand the needs of viewers
Some cookies are used to increase the efficiency of a website or the convenience of a user