Hot Water & Heating For the Public Sector
With around 40% of UK greenhouse gas emissions being accounted for by heating, cooling and lighting the built environment, it is clear that either new construction or refurbishment of existing properties is going to become increasingly important throughout the public sector as it takes the lead in the Government’s initiative to achieve net-zero by 2050.
From the Fire Brigade to the Police, HM Prison Service, NHS trusts and local authority care homes, schools, public buildings and leisure facilities, Adveco provides independent, bespoke application design and system supply for hot water, heating and low-carbon systems across a wide range of modernisation projects.
Subscribe now for information & offers
Take full advantage of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Fund
Designed to aid public sector organisations in England, including central government departments, agencies and local authorities, the Public Sector Decarbonisation Fund has been conceived to improve buildings’ operational performance, reduce CO2 emissions, raise comfort levels for staff, plus reduce in building-related complaints and maintenance backlogs. These goals will be met through the specification and installation of energy-efficient and low carbon heating measures.
For 50 years, we have served the public sector. Today our commitment to renewable technology continues at pace, bringing unique products to market that address the increasing demand for public sector sustainability. Operating across the commercial built environment, Adveco works with consultants, specifiers and designers for a broad range of public sector new build and renovation projects. We support public sector contractors with a single, versatile, specialist sales resource, and facility, energy and sustainability managers gain technical support and warranty service to ensure system.
Talk to us today about:
- Meeting domestic hot water (DHW) demands with commercial gas and electric water heaters, boilers, cylinders, packaged plate heat exchangers and electric immersion kits
- Commercial heating support with ranges of floor-standing and wall-hung gas boilers, carbon steel heating buffers and thermal storage
- Addressing sustainability through the integration of solar thermal, Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) and boxed heat recovery
- Smart control systems for increased efficiency and managed transition via hybrid approaches that extend the life of viable systems while addressing the need to reduce carbon
- Bringing all these varied elements together is Adveco’s packaged plant room offering, a bespoke prefabricated system build that makes full use of vacant space whilst leveraging all the advantages of offsite construction for hybrid and all-electric hot water and heating applications
Want to find out more?
Adveco Ltd. – Expertly Engineered For You
Design, supply and support for commercial hot water, heating and low carbon applications
See more of our Sectors
https://adveco.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/University-Hospital-Cardiff-product-specification.jpg 994 1772 Gary Marshall https://adveco.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adveco-logo.png Gary Marshall2022-03-16 10:34:312022-06-21 15:29:23Pandemic Hot Water Demands For Healthcare
https://adveco.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Adveco-100-Bishopsgate-72dpi-02.jpg 945 709 Gary Marshall https://adveco.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adveco-logo.png Gary Marshall2021-12-13 10:17:012022-05-03 22:08:45100 Bishopsgate
https://adveco.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/5G-1web.jpg 472 709 Jovan Nel https://adveco.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adveco-logo.png Jovan Nel2020-06-11 08:49:022022-04-04 22:24:45Five Guys