FUSION Commercial Hybrid Hot Water Systems from Adveco
- FUSION is a complete range of low carbon hybrid heat pump and electric hot water systems
- Resilient stainless steel water heating suitable for all UK regions
- Compact design for new build and refurbishment projects seeking greater sustainability
Commercial hot water specialist Adveco, introduces the FUSION FPH-S range of low carbon, all-electric, packaged hybrid hot water systems. FUSION harnesses Adveco’s FPi32 Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP), a high-pressure ATSH calorifier with electric immersion, controls, and metering to provide a reliable, high-temperature, sustainable and cost-effective system for new commercial build and refurbishment projects.
FUSION is available in 16 pre-specified variants with 6 or 10 kW preheat and 9 or 12 kW electric top-up, with capacities ranging from 200 to 500 litres all rated at 10 BAR for high-pressure applications. Able to meet a range of continuous capacity hot water demands from 257-377 litres/hour makes FUSION highly adaptable for a wide range of commercial buildings.
The FPi32 ASHP is specified to supply a working flow of 50°C for system preheat throughout the year, even when ambient air temperatures drop as low as -25°C. Electric immersion top-up then raises system temperatures in the calorifier to the necessary 60°C to meet commercial requirements for safe hot water demands. The stainless steel construction of the ATSH also makes it an excellent all-rounder, resistant to soft water corrosion and, with FUSION’s unique low electric immersion heat intensity (6W/cm²), is more resistant to scale build-up in hard water areas.
The physical design, dedicated controls and integrated metering ensure the ASHP preheat, and immersion work seamlessly to deliver the highest operational efficiencies. This enables FUSION to make the greatest gains possible from the heat pump, even when ambient temperature and system demands fluctuate. These gains offset much of the direct electrical energy usually required, delivering 53% carbon emissions saving and helping control the operational costs of providing business-critical hot water.
“For organisations with small to medium basin and sink led hot water demands and a desire to embrace a more sustainable business model, the FUSION FPH-S range provides a single, easy to accommodate, highly effective response,”
says Bill Sinclair, technical director, Adveco.
“By choosing one of these packaged hybrid water systems you gain optimum efficiencies, lower your carbon emissions and can be assured building regulations are being met for your commercial project.”
Fusion FPH-S Features
- 16 pre-sized variants to meet a wide range of applications
- 200, 300, 400 and 500-litre capacities
- 6 or 10kW ASHP preheat
- 9 or 12kW direct electric immersion heating
- 257-377 litres/hour continuous capacity
- 10 BAR high-quality AISI 316Ti and 316L stainless steel vessel (PED (97/23/EC), EN 12897)
- Dedicated control system for simple operation and maintenance checks
- Lower global warming potential with R32 ASHP
- Compact space-saving form factor
For further information on FUSION hybrid commercial hot water systems, including air source heat pumps, and calorifiers, call Adveco on 01252 551 540 or complete our contact form.