ATSx stainless steel hot water tanks are ready for your commercial hot water applications.
- A complete range of indirect hot water calorifiers and buffer vessels.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction for soft water areas.
- Designed for high pressure, lower demand projects.
Commercial hot water and heating specialist Adveco, announces the ATSx range of stainless steel hot water tanks. The new product range encompasses five classes of vessel up to 1,000 litre capacity at 10 bar as standard to serve as buffer vessels and indirect hot water calorifiers. The range is designed to provide a more economic choice for high pressure, lower capacity commercial applications in soft water areas.
With single coil, twin coil and plate heat exchanger options for maximising transfer of energy, the ATSx stainless steel hot water tanks offer consultants, specifiers and contractors a broader set of options for the storage and delivery of domestic hot water (DHW) in soft water areas for their projects.
- ATSI – Single coil indirect water heater.
- ATST – Twin coil indirect water heater.
- ATSH – Single double-helical high-capacity coil indirect water heater.
- ATSR – Twin coil indirect water heater for lower-temperature renewable applications.
- ATSB – Storage/buffer tank without coil.
Speaking of the launch of the ATSx range, Adveco’s Technical Director Bill Sinclair said:
“If your project has smaller hot water demands, but with pressure requirements greater than six bar, such as in taller buildings with a basement plant room, then the ATSx vessels are by far the most efficient and cost-effective choice for your project,”
Constructed from corrosion-resistant AISI 316Ti and 316L stainless steel, all ATSx tanks are designed, manufactured, and tested to the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC), EN 12897.
The ATSx range is also supported by a choice of options and ancillaries from Adveco including control and overheat thermostats, destratification pump kits and unvented kits.
For projects with larger demands or requiring greater customisation in soft water areas, Adveco offers its SSB, SSI and SST ranges of bespoke stainless steel calorifiers and buffer vessels.
Discover more about Adveco’s ATSx range.
For more information about Adveco’s ATSx stainless steel hot water tanks, call us on 01252 551 540 to discuss requirements, sizing etc.