Adveco PPN, PPS:
Packaged Plate Heat Exchangers
The Adveco PPN and PPS ranges are packaged plate heat exchanger systems with heat transfer capacities from 100 to 600 kW, and have been designed to provide an instantaneous (PPN) or semi-storage (PPS) supply of domestic hot water to a building.
Constructed from gasketed stainless steel and supplied pre-assembled with pumps, pipework, controls and valves on a metal skid base, the PPN and PPS ranges are WRAS approved products that are suitable for use with DHW systems up to 99°C and 6-10 bar.
Each range incorporates a 24 Volt controls system including a digital LED display of system temperature and set point, temperature controllers, volt-free contacts for BMS input and output signals, and is additionally available with either a single or twin-head pump arrangement.
Features and Key Technologies
- Single or twin-head primary pumps with activation and changeover controls
- AISI 316 single wall stainless steel plate construction
- 10 bar working pressure for units up to 400 kW. 6 bar working pressure for 500 kW units and above.
- EPDM clip-on gaskets
- 4 port modulating control valve with electric actuator
- Digital temperature controller
- Non-self-resetting overheat protection
- Removable insulation jacket
- Output demand signal to primary heat source
- Alternative contorl panel orientations available to suit installation layout
- Storage vessels for PPS systems available from 200 to 6000 litres